Hi! My name is Tara. I LOVE to travel, stay active, pamper my dog Dexter, and make most of my own DIY NATURAL bodycare and cleaning products. All that requires creating good eats and staying healthy. Everything here balances itself out. My hope is to inspire others to create by following my many adventures…… Enjoy!
Facts About Me:
- I have traveled to 47/50 states in the USA. I still have to get to Oklahoma, Texas, and Hawaii. Soon….. I’ll post about my trips in the future!
- I am working my way around the world. So far I have explored in Gambia, Senegal, Morocco, Tanzania, Turkey, France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Spain, Ecuador, Canada (coast to coast), Japan, Aruba, and Puerto Rico. I visited Switzerland, France, and Italy in ’15 while my husband ran in an ultramarathon around Mont Blanc!!!! I traveled throughout Denmark solo in ’16, and loved each second! Working on my next destination at this moment….
- I am Young Living Essential Oil OBSESSED. Health is important to me! I make almost ALL of my own DIY bodycare and skincare products using ingredients that are safe, pure, and do not contain unhealthy synthetic chemicals or preservatives! Young Living Essential Oils help to keep me on a healthy path so I can enjoy all of my adventures!
- I LOVE food. Eating it, cooking it, and looking at it! I LOVE to make healthy, practical, and easy meals/ dishes to fuel my family’s adventures. Dexter included. I love recreating foods and meals I discover while traveling to other places!
- DEXTER, my dog, my furbaby, my love….. I do any and everything to give him the best, happiest, most comfortable life ever! My life pretty much centers around his happiness. 🙂
- I have a theater/ costuming degree. I use my sewing skills to make all kinds of costumes and creations. I usually can recreate ANY piece… at least in a creative way! I also use my sewing skills to create the dirndls (German dresses) worn by the waitresses at the Mountain Brauhaus, in Gardiner, NY.