Start your day with this protein filled Blueberry Maple Banana Oatmeal! This breakfast is full of fruit, chia seeds, and flax seeds, all offering tons of protein! Homemade Maple Syrup is added for the perfect sweetness! It is super easy to make, and will take no time at all!
This May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup of instant or quick cooking oatmeal
- ½ of fresh blueberries
- ½ of a ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon of Real Maple Syrup
- 1 cup of water
Here’s what you do:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Boil the water.
- Add the blueberries to the oatmeal and seed mixture.
- Add the boiling water and maple syrup and mix.
- Allow the water to absorb for about a minute.
- Mix the oatmeal again to incorporate. Add the banana slices.
Enjoy your breakfast!