Is winter leaving your skin looking dull and drab? Has the summer left your skin dried out and flakey? Liven things up or smooth things out by exfoliating with The Best Cappuccino Coffee Salt Scrub out there. This amazing combination of coffee, cinnamon, coconut oil, grape seed oil, and Epsom salt will leave your skin rejuvenated, revitalized, and moisturized. The best part about this scrub is that it takes MINUTES to make and is all natural, leaving your skin with a beautiful, healthy glow.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s why I love these ingredients:
- Coffee- SMELLS AMAZING! Also, it is said that caffeinated coffee has skin firming properties such as reducing cellulite, closing pores, and wrinkle reduction.
- Cinnamon- Plumps skin by increasing the circulation near the skin. Also, has moisturizing properties.
- Coconut Oil- Rich in proteins, coconut oil is said to be one of the best skin moisturizers. It aids in wrinkle reduction, equalizes skin tone with the vitamin E it contains, and prevents cracks and rough skin.
- Grape seed Oil- Great moisturizing, anti-aging, and blemish-control properties.
- Epsom Salt- Sloughs off dead skin cells by exfoliating, leaving it with a radiant glow. Also, removes toxins from the skin.
I love that this scrub is so easy to make, and the ingredients are extremely easy to obtain! You probably have all or most of them in your home all ready!
Here’s what you need:
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee (I like to use fair trade, organic, dark coffee)
- 2 tablespoons Epsom Salt
- 1 teaspoon Grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Here’s what you do:
- Mix together the Epsom salt, cinnamon, and coffee grounds.
- Cut in the coconut oil to the dry ingredients.
- Add the grape seed oil and continue to mush everything together.
- Place in an airtight jar.
Here’s how to use :
- Use a scoop about the size of a quarter to scrub down in the shower. A small amount goes a long way!
- If the coconut milk hardens, which it will if it is cold, set the sealed container in warm water to soften.
- Only use this scrub twice a week to avoid over exfoliating which could irritate your skin. You are your skin’s best judge!
You also might like: