In the mood for something chocolate today, I threw together a few simple ingredients to make a magnificent Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie. It was chocolatey, but also really healthy! You probably have these ingredients already in your home! So go ahead, indulge!
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup of light, unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 2 heaping teaspoons of organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of homemade maple syrup
- 3 ice cubes
Here’s what you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a Ninja Kitchen System Blender until smooth.
- Garnish with a few extra slices of banana.
[amazon asin=B0012BXTU4&template=iframe image][amazon asin=B001HTJ2ES&template=iframe image][amazon asin=B009JZRM1M&template=iframe image]