Bring the taste of India into your kitchen with these Curried Potatoes, Kale, and Carrots. With a surplus of veggies from my CSA, I threw together this curried medley in no time at all! I haven’t cooked with curry much in the past, but after tasting how delicious these veggies were, this dish will become a staple for sure! A perfect amount of spice and kick !
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need:
- 3 medium sized red potatoes
- 3 large carrots
- 5-6 large kale leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 medium sized onion
- Olive Oil sprayed from a MISTO
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
Here’s what you do:
- Chop the potatoes into 1/2 inch chunks or bite-sized pieces.
- Boil them in water for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly soft.
- Drain and set aside.
- Chop the carrots into bite-sized pieces and add them to the bowl with the potatoes.
- Chop off the leaves of the kale and set aside.
- Spray the skillet with olive oil from a MISTO. Chop the onion and use a garlic press to press the garlic, and add both to the heated skillet. Sauté for about 3 minutes until the onions become translucent.
- Add in the potatoes and carrots to the skillet and sauté for another 4 minutes or so.
- Add in the kale to the skillet.
- Coat the veggies again with oil from a MISTO in the skillet.
- Add in the curry powder, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. You can add more or less curry until you reach the intensity of flavor that you want.
- DONE! It is that simple! Enjoy!