Who wants a face that feels like a piece of sandpaper after a shave? I don’t shave my face, but I wouldn’t. I asked my husband, and he said NO too! I decided to make a chemical-free, soothing, DIY After Shave for his shaved face, and I gave some to some of my man friends too. The consensus is….. this after shave works to soften and soothe skin! The blend of 6 simple ingredients acts as an antiseptic, and helps revitalize healthy skin health to a freshly shaved face. Peppermint Young Living Essential Oil also helps skin, and makes it smell so divine!
This May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup of witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin
- 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 10 drops of Young Living Essential Oil ( I used peppermint. Tea tree, lavender, and lemon would be great choices to use as well due to their soothing, antiseptic properties.
Here’s what you do:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bottle and shake well.
- Dab on the face after a shave.
- Shake well to incorporate before using it again.
It is that simple!
[amazon asin=B0019LWU2K&template=iframe image][amazon asin=B00028POGA&template=iframe image][amazon asin=B0019LVFSU&template=iframe image][amazon asin=B0085E6OC6&template=iframe image]