I use lip balm like it’s my job! There are usually 3-4 tubes laying around, that is, unless I loose them. They cost about $4 each, and that adds up over time. Today, I decided to make my own lip balm. This way, I can always have a stash on hand. It was easier than i thought! Using 4 simple ingredients- sweet almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and Young Living Essential Oils, I was able to make some luxurious lip balm in no time!
This May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need:
- 2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil
- 4 teaspoons of coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons of shredded beeswax
- 8 drops of Young Living Essential Oils of your choice. I used peppermint, but other great choices include thieves, lemon, citrus fresh, and lavender,
- 6-8 lip balm tubes or containers
Here’s what you do:
- Melt the coconut oil and beeswax together.
- Add the sweet almond oil.
- Add 8 drops of Young Living Essential Oils of your choice.
- Pour into the containers and allow to cool.
Enjoy your smooth, moisturized smackers!