This May Contain Affliliate Links
I LOVE seltzer! In fact, I used to buy so many bottles at the grocery store, I joked that carrying them into my house was adding to my weight training routine! 🙂 Last year as a birthday present, my husband bought me a SodaStream Seltzer Maker (Genesis model). I use it daily! The SodaStream is so easy to use, WAY cheaper than buying seltzer at the store, and SO much easier than lugging the bottles around.
I like soda, but I do not drink it because of all of the added chemicals, sugars, and artificial ingredients. With the Soda Stream, I can create “soda” that is HEALTHY! I use Young Living Essential Oils to flavor my seltzer. There are many variations that can be made, so I needed to share them with you:
- Add 2-3 drops of Lemon Young Living Essential Oil to a liter of seltzer
- Add 2-3 drops of Peppermint Young Living Essential Oil to a liter of seltzer for a refreshing drink. Add a sprig of mint as well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of grated ginger to a liter of seltzer. You can add 1-2 drops of lemon oil here as well.
- Add 1/2- 3/4 cup of Cola syrup to make DIY Coca Cola
- Add 1/2- 3/4 cup of any fruit drink (or blend them) to make something delicious!
- Search here for the different models of Soda Stream Machines.
FINALLY, “I can have my soda, and drink it too!”
[amazon asin=B00ETUNPM2&template=iframe image]