In the mood for something spicy and savory? Dive into this Spicy Crab Dip! For something so flavorful and robust, it is really easy to make. One of the best parts of this dish is that true crab flavor stands out. Your taste buds will be happy! Enjoy!
This may contain affiliate links
Here’s what you need:
2 6 oz. cans of crab meat
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, plus a few pinches
1-2 tablespoons of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon of Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
1 tablespoon of fresh black pepper
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Parsley for a garnish
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Drain the crab meat and add to the baking dish.
- Add all the ingredients (except a few pinches of the cheddar), and mix well.
- Sprinkle a few pinches of cheddar on the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler to high, and broil the dip for about 5 minutes. Watch the dip carefully to make sure you remove the dip from the oven when brown and bubbly. (You don’t want it to get burned while broiling)
- Garnish with a few pinches of dried parsley.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips, baguette, or crackers!