Short on time? Cutting carbs? Trying to eat healthy? These Avocado Crab Boats fit the bill! In about 15 minutes, you can make this healthy masterpiece! NO COOKING involved! Avocados are full of monounsaturated fat and fiber, crab is high in protein, and the yogurt adds a nice amount of calcium. These can be served as a healthy snack, a side dish, or as dinner- perfect for a hot summer night!
Here’s what you need:
- 3 tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, freshly squeezed, plus another drizzle
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped
- 1 green onion stalk, chopped
- 12 oz. crabmeat, drained
- 2 peeled avocados, and pitted
Here’s what you do:
- Stir together all ingredients except the crab,
- Once incorporated, add the crabmeat and stir.
- Drizzle a small amount of lemon juice on the avocado to prevent it from browning.
- Fill the holes of the avocado with the crabmeat mixture.
That’s it! Done! There you have it! Super delicious, super healthy, and super quick!