Is there anyone in the world that doesn’t LOVE ice cream? Well, I might say I LOVE coffee/ espresso MORE actually…. Hard decision to make. Combining the two though, and WHOA! That might be the greatest thing on earth! I want to welcome the warmer weather here in NY with some of this creamy, coffee goodness. What better way to do that then to make No Churn Espresso Chocolate Chip Ice Cream? Within 10 minutes, I was able to mix all ingredients together and pop it in the freezer! In a few hours, I was sitting outside in the sun, enjoying this ice cream! It was so simple to make…
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
I used to think that making ice cream was hard and you needed a machine to do it. WRONG! Within minutes, after mixing in a few simple ingredients, you can have some of the creamiest, rich, DELICIOUS ice cream! It is so simple to make that I don’t think I will ever buy another container at the store again!
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of espresso or very strong coffee (dark roast)
- 1 organic dark chocolate candy bar or chocolate chips (I use the fair trade only)
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
Here’s what you do:
- In a bowl, beat the heavy heavy cream with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer until it forms peaks and becomes fluffy. This will take 3-4 minutes.
- Next, in another bowl, mix together the condensed milk and the espresso. Stir very well.
- Chop up the chocolate bar into chip sized pieces or ready the chocolate chips and add them into the espresso/ milk mixture.
- Fold in the espresso mixture with the whipped cream using a spatula. Mix together only until fully incorporated.
- Add the contents of the bowl to a freezer safe dish. I used a pyrex dish or even a metal bread pan. Cover tightly and freeze until solid.
- Enjoy your ice cream.
You might also like: