Today it was about 90 degrees here in NY! I really wanted to indulge with some ice cream, or ice pops- but eat healthy at the same time . I decided to make some virtually guilt-free Mango Coconut Ice Cream Pops. These pops surpassed my expectations for ice cream by a long shot! With 3 simple ingredients, these are RIDICULOUSLY easy to make and are actually healthy for you! Now you can enjoy decadent, creamy, pops, and not think much about it!
Here’s what you need:
- One can of unsweetened light coconut milk
- one ripe mango
- 1 tablespoon of Real Maple Syrup ( I used my homemade syrup I made this February!)
- Ice pop trays
Here’s what you do:
- Slice the mango into chunks.
- In a blender add the coconut milk, mango, and maple syrup and blend until smooth. I use the Ninja Kitchen System because I think it is one of the best blenders/ smoothie machines out there!
- Pour the mango mixture into ice pop trays.
- Freeze until frozen! 🙂
Enjoy! Have fun making several other fruit combinations!