Welcome to the BEST PART OF MONDAY 🙂 It’s time for our Meet Up Monday Link Party!
We have exciting news. WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 NEW CO-HOSTS! After linking up, please follow us in some way, and fill out the form HERE.
We are so excited to see you again this week! We welcome you if you are new! Come link up your new and exciting posts, or just stop in to look around! We’ll read all posts and then each week we will feature 3 AMAZING posts and feature the most clicked post as well! We will also Pin all features to our group board.
This link up closes WEDNESDAY at 8pm, so link up now!
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl by Munchkin Time
Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake by Lou Lou Girls
5 Insanely Cute Felt Projects by Keeping It Real
Most Clicked Post
Simple Chocolate Truffles by Little House Living
Meet Your Cohosts!
Krista The Quinntessential Mommy // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
Tara Little Miss Dexterous // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
Now it’s time to link up!
MeetUp Monday Link Party:
Let’s get to know each other on with this virtual blog party! Grab your favorite snack and link up. Share your favorite recent post with us and check out some other posts while you’re at it. We’ll check out all the posts and will feature 4 blogger favorites next week, so don’t forget to stop by again. We will also pin our favorite posts to our group Pinterest board. Make sure to check out the board and follow it!
1. Check out 2 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!
2. Please link up no more than 2 posts. Please do not post to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways.
3. It is not necessary, but your hosts would LOVE if you can follow them in some way! WE PROMISE TO SHARE THE LOVE RIGHT BACK! ♥️ Be sure to include a message so we know!
4. Help spread the word about MeetUp Monday Link Party! Tweet it, Facebook it, Instagram It, Pin it! Use the hashtag #meetupmonday so we can mingle on other forms of social media too . Post our button on your site !
5. If you’re feeling extra social, introduce yourself in the comments!