YUM. These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies are the perfect treat! Is there really any other perfect combination? Besides their taste, they are fluffy, cakey, and chocolatey! You won’t even believe how easy they are to make. In no time at all, you can have a tray of fancy brownies that will WOW a crowd!
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need:
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Lightly coat 13x9x2-inch baking pan with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, beat together the brown sugar, peanut butter, canola oil, 1 cup chocolate chips, and eggs until well blended.
- Beat in the 1/2 and 1/2, then beat in flour until well combined. Spread into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars. Makes 12-15 brownies.