Nothing brings out the flavor of vegetables more than roasting them! Sage compliments those flavors, and intensifies them immensely. It’s a perfect combination! This side dish took no time at all to prep. Tomatoes, carrots, yellow squash, and green beans made this a great meal! Simple, clean, and easy.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s What you need:
You can make what ever quantity you want out of any of these vegetables:
- grape or cherry tomatoes
- yellow or green squash, sliced
- green beans, ends cut off
- carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4″ thick slices
- olive oil sprayed from a MISTO
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of fresh sage leaves, chopped
Here’s what yo do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil using a MISTO.
- Lay out all the vegetables on the cookie sheet. Spray the tops with a light coat of olive oil from the MISTO again.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sprinkle the chopped sage over the vegetables.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes until the veggies reach the softness that you prefer. Turn once after about 10 minutes to make sure each side get browned.