How do you get someone who wouldn’t normally eat cauliflower to LOVE it?????? Smoked Paprika and Cumin Roasted Cauliflower is the answer!!!!!!
It’s also been called a favorite dish of cauliflower lovers as well!:)
Yesterday, I decided to do an experiment. My husband does not like cauliflower. My goal was to see if I could entice him to eat this dish, and to see if he liked it. IT WORKED!
This may contain affiliate links
Here’s What You Need:
One head of cauliflower
One tablespoon of cumin
One tablespoon of paprika
One teaspoon of fresh black pepper
1/2 of a teaspoon of sea salt
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
for the Siracha Cream Sauce
Siracha Hot Sauce
Light Sour Cream
Here’s What You Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Discard the leaves and the bottom of the stalk/ stem. Place florets into a large ziplock bag.
3. Coat the cauliflower with a generous drizzle olive oil. Pour the cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper into the ziplock. Shake the bag until all the florets are even covered with all the spices.
4. Spread florets on a cookie sheet and roast for 25 minutes, turning once.
5. Turn the oven off and leave the cauliflower in the oven for 10-15 minute more (with no heat turned on.) This will allow more moisture to leave the florets without cooking it.
6. The florets will be a dark brown color with dark brown spots. You will notice that the dark brown spots taste SOOOOOOO good!
Viola! There you have it! One of the best cauliflower experiences ever! Enjoy!