Turmeric is all the hype lately. It has great reason to be! Rich in curcumin, turmeric is one of the best anti-inflammatories, disease- fighting, digestive supplements out there. Studies have shown that turmeric has been used for at least 4000 years to treat numerous conditions. I have replicated a “tea” that I have recently had and I am SO excited to share it with you! If you want to prevent getting sick, try it! If you want to knock the sickness out of you, try it! TRY IT!
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
For one of the best antioxidant rich and detoxifying blasts ever, enjoy this “tea”….
Here’s what you need:
Alter anything according to taste:
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 drops of Black Pepper Young Living Essential Oil (I ONLY use these as they are safe to ingest! Order HERE)
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 1 1/4 cup of boiling water
Here’s what you do:
- Put all ingredients in a mug except water. Stir.
- Add the boiling water and stir to incorporate well.
- Garnish with lemon.
- Keep a spoon handy as the turmeric might settle to the bottom after sitting for a few minutes Stir as necessary to keep ingredients mixed,
You also might like