I like to be clean. On almost every night of the week, I take either an African dance class, hot yoga class, or a take hike with Dexter. This adds up to A LOT of sweat. (Sorry about offering too much information!) I don’t mind getting dirty or sweaty, I just like to get clean shortly after. This usually leads to taking more than one shower a day. In order to suds up without the use of synthetic and harmful chemicals, I decided to make my own DIY natural Body Wash. My skin thanks me, as many soaps and body washes have ingredients in them that dry out your skin. This DIY Body Wash is moisturizing, smooth, and smells amazing! I have made several different blends so I can use the scent that goes with what I am doing. I use Peppermint Young Living Essential Oil to wake me right up in the morning. An amazing Lavender and Vetiver blend send me on the way to relaxation. You can make any scent you choose…..
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup unscented Castile soap (this is an olive oil based blend that cleanses)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable glycerin (this adds later to the wash)
- 10-15 drops of Young Living Essential Oils (I ONLY use these oils as they are PURE and SAFE to use )
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of sweet almond oil
- 1 glass pump bottle, 8 oz works well
Here’s what you do:
- Mix all ingredients in the bottle and shake to mix well.
- Use 1-2 pumps of the body wash to suds up in the shower!
Enjoy, and prepare to be clean! 🙂
You might also LOVE: