Calling all people with hard-working hands!!!! Do you do heavy yard work, construction, painting, rock climbing, or anything else that abuses your skin? These DIY Natural Hard-Working Hand Balm Bars are just the thing to help soothe and repair cracked, split, and rough hands. Using only a few ingredients, in combination with the soothing power of Young Living Essential Oils, your hand’s health can be restored. This is a MUST HAVE for all of those that work with their hands.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need to make 4 OZ:
- 2 tablespoons unrefined Shea butter
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon jojoba oil
- 2 teaspoons beeswax, grated
- 6-8 drops of Thieves, Peppermint, Northern Lights Spruce, Clove OR lavender Young Living Essential Oils. I ONLY use these oils as they are 100% SAFE, PURE, and POTENT. You can order them HERE.
- silicone mold
Here’s what you do:
- Melt the Shea butter, coconut oil, and beeswax in a double boiler. I don’t have a fancy double boiler, so I put a Pyrex bowl inside a saucepan and melt the oils in the bowl.
- Once melted, remove from the heat. Allow to cool for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the jojoba oil and Young Living Essential Oils. Stir well to incorporate,
- Pour the mixture into a silicone mold. (you can use any mold, but silicone molds are the easiest to use in this situation. You can get one HERE)
- Allow the mixture to cool and solidify for a few hours.
- Remove the bars and store in an airtight container.
Use generously whenever hands need some LOVE!
You also might like: