Imagine this….. You have a crazy day, you don’t have one minute to yourself to relax, you have 1,000,000 things to do- and 1,000,000 things you never got to…..etc…. Then, before bed, you spray a little DIY Linen Spray on your bedding, and your stress comes to a screeching halt! You are entering into a world of restful bliss, and you will enjoy a peaceful and relaxing night of sleep! In minutes, you can make this DIY Linen Spray and this bliss can be yours! Wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to do it all again…….:)
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons alcohol, witch hazel, or vodka (this helps to disperse the mixture into the air)
- Young Living Essential Oils (I ONLY use these because they are one of the only brands out there that are distilled by cold press or steam distillation containing no synthetic, harmful chemicals and are 100% PURE and potent! Order HERE)
- glass spray bottles (citrus oils can break down the petrochemicals of plastic bottles)
Choose from these different blends of oils for ultimate relaxation:
- 6 drops Lavender , 3 drops Vetiver
- 8 drops StressAway
- 6 drops Lavender, 3 drops Cedarwood, 2 drops Lemon
- 8 drops Peace and Calming
Here’s what you do:
- Mix all ingredients together in a glass spray bottle.
Be prepared to sleep, rest, and recover!
You might also like: