Hungry for a delicious, filling salad? This Mediterranean Chopped Salad is perfect! You can’t get a much more refreshing salad to eat! It is SUPER EASY to make and the flavors are so refreshing. What I love about it is that it takes minutes to make and doesn’t it look GORGEOUS! The contrast of the sweet veggies, salty feta, and tangy dressing all come together to create greatness in your mouth! My favorite ways to eat it is either alone for light meal, using it in a falafel or other type of wrap, or as a side dish to some healthy grilled salmon. It doesn’t matter how it is consumed… it adds brightness to each meal! I first had this dish while traveling in Turkey. I love that I “travel” back to that beautiful country with every bite! 🙂
This May contain Affiliate Links
Get ready to travel to Turkey and devour this amazing Mediterranean Chopped Salad!
Here’s what you need:
- About 10 cherry or grape tomatoes
- About 1/2 of a cucumber
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 oz. feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sherry vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Here’s what you do:
- Chop tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, and feta into small bite-sized pieces, Mix together in a bowl.
- Add oil, vinegar, and lemon juice to a bowl and whisk well. Add to the veggies and stir.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
You also might like: