Welcome to the BEST PART OF MONDAY 🙂 It’s time for our Meet Up Monday Link Party! 😊
If you’re new, here are a few quick reasons why Meet Up Monday Link Party is awesome! You can link up any post you love! We’ll read them all and then each week we feature a few (see below) and Pin it to our group board. And we now have four hosts, so that means lots of traffic for seeing your posts!
This link up closes WEDNESDAY at 8pm, so link up now!
[Tweet “It’s #MeetUpMonday! Bloggers come link up with @thequinnmommy”]
How to Organize Kids School Papers
Mini Seuss Book Jewelry
Most Clicked Post
Reese’s Peanut Butter Potstickers
Meet Your Cohosts!
(clockwise from top left)
Krista The Quinntessential Mommy // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
Mandy Odds & Evans // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
Christine Christine Everyday // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
Tara Little Miss Dexterous // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
Now it’s time to link up!
MeetUp Monday Link Party:
Let’s get to know each other on with this virtual blog party! Grab your favorite snack and link up. Share your favorite recent post with us and check out some other posts while you’re at it.
We’ll check out all the posts and will feature at least one blogger favorite next week, so don’t forget to stop by again.
We will also pin our favorite post to our group Pinterest board. Make sure to check out the board and follow it!
Grab a button for your site!
<h3 style=”text-align: center;”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-2658″ src=”http://www.littlemissdexterous.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/monday-meetupnew.png” alt=”monday meetupnew” width=”500″ height=”500″ /></h3>
1. Check out 2 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!
2. Please link up no more than 2 posts.
3. Please do not posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways.
4. Help spread the word about MeetUp Monday Link Party! Tweet it, Facebook it, Instagram It, Pin it! Use the hashtag #meetupmonday so we can mingle on other forms of social media too
5. And if you’re feeling extra social, say hi and introduce yourself in the comments.