STRESSED?!?!?! This Lavender Rosemary Salt Scrub will soften any mood, and soften your skin! The exfoliating properties of the Epsom Salts and the moisturizing properties of the coconut and almond oil will leave your skin feeling divine! It took about 15 minutes to make, allowing me plenty of time to relax and unwind after a nice hot shower!
This May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need to make 4oz:
- 1/4 cup Epsom Salts
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil or grapeseed oil
- 5 drops of a combination of Lavender and Rosemary Young Living Essential Oils,( I ONLY use these as they are 100: pure and safe to use. They are steam distilled or cold pressed, allowing no synthetc chemicals to be used on my skin!)
- A few pinches of dried rosemary leaves
Here’s what you do:
- In a bowl, mix together the Epsom salts and the coconut oil. (I mix it together with a similar technique to cutting in butter.)
- Add in the almond or grapeseed oil, and continue mixing.
- Add in drops of the Young Living Essential Oil . You can adjust the scent based on your preference!
- Last, add a few pinches of dried rosemary if you desire.
Rub on dry, rough skin in the shower! Rinse and enjoy smooth, soft skin!
Enjoy! Allow your senses to write their own story……..
You might also like: