This summer, many of you are up to your eyeballs in zucchini! So what should you do with them??? Make this amazing Sweet Garden Zucchini Bread! Because it is made with zucchini, it is healthy, right? 🙂 It is very easy to make, tastes delicious, and does have a serving or two of those veggies! I like how my non-zucchini-eating husband scarfs this YUMMY bread down like there’s no tomorrow!
Making this Sweet Zucchini Bread is SO easy! It is a great way to use up tons of zucchini you get from the garden! Toasting it with a pat of butter will put you in zucchini bliss! 🙂 This is a great way to incorporate a bunch of the fruit into a delicious muffin!
This May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need:
- 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini squeezed of extra moisture)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9X5 inch bread pan with canola oil from a MISTO.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar, 2 eggs, oil, vanilla, and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing until incorporated.
- Add the zucchini and walnuts to the batter and incorporate.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the sides pull away from the pan,
- When done, allow to rest for about 10 minutes before removing from the baking dish.
Store in an airtight container for a few days if it even lasts that long! 🙂
You also might like: