One of the best salads I have ever had! What a PERFECT blend of sweet, creaminess, and mint! The dark chocolate balsamic vinegar really ties it all together! I first had this salad about 10 years ago at a wedding. When I first saw it, I was hesitant to try it. Like many of you, I was thinking that these ingredients would not work together. Well, I was completely WRONG! When I put that first bite in my mouth, it was like a flavor burst of happiness on my palette. It was unreal- I still remember that experience as one of the most memorable tastes ever! That’s why I am sharing this recipe with all of you. I hope that some of you will make this salad and name it one of your favorites too!
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Here’s what you need:
- 1/4 of a watermelon about the size of a basketball
- 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate infused balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint leaves, chopped
Here’s what you do:
- Cut up the watermelon into bite-sized pieces.
- Drizzle the vinegar over the watermelon.
- Add in the feta once diced.
- Add the chopped mint leaves. Stir the ingredients together well.
- You can eat this instantly and you will love it! However, if you allow this to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours, the watermelon will absorb the chocolate taste even more!
Please let me know if you like this!!! I am so excited because I think you will LOVE it!